Solution Focused Hypnotherapy
Fiona qualified as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in 2010 with the Clifton Practice Hypnotherapy Training School and, previous to that, qualified as a Professional Coach with The Coaching Academy.
Using the SFH framework, Fiona also draws on aspects of Coaching, CBT, NLP, life experience and general interest in personal development.
Benefits of Solution Focused Hypnotherapy:
- Positive focus and achieving calm within the sessions.
- Enjoy hypnosis, achieved via relaxation; it is safe and beneficial.
- Learn how to move from being stressed, anxious, unhappy, to feeling calmer and more in control by taking small positive steps.
- Understand the science-based information about the mind; how we can use its amazing strengths to our advantage; about will-power and how positive choices plus hypnosis can be more effective.
- Learn easy and effective techniques to help you remain calm both in the moment and longer term, including a free hypnosis CD.
- The importance of focusing on what you want, not what you don’t want, to help you move forward more easily.
- The importance of the ‘3 Pillars’: Purpose, Positive people, and Self-care and personal achievement in feeling good and motivated.
How Hypnotherapy and taking small actions within the ‘3 Pillars’ can help to reduce or remove stress and anxiety symptoms including:
- Fears and Phobias
- Poor sleep
- Weight problems
- Nail biting and other unwanted habits
- Obsessive behaviours, OCD
- Lack of confidence, self-esteem
- Feeling angry, anxious, irritable, hopeless, low, overwhelmed
- Wanting to make lifestyle changes
- Much more..
Fiona Robinson, DHP, HPD, MAfSFH, MNCH
DHP (Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy), HPD (Hypnotherapy Practitioner’s Diploma), Member of the AfSFH (Association for Solution Focused Hypnotherapy); NCH (National Council for Hypnotherapy)